Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating delightful and impact-driven digital media strategy for the organization, and Partner Brands.
- Delivering on social media requirements with a dedicated team- content development, publishing, community management, advertising, and reporting
- Writing and Research
- Analytics and Reporting
- Has core digital media strategy experience and complementary analytics skills.
- Is exceptionally creative and has a flair for engaging content development
- Has experience overseeing day-to-day social media management content development, community management, publishing, advertising, promotions, and analytics.
- Can actively develop and grow a team
- Can use scheduling tools like Buffer and Hootsuite
- Can write grammatically accurate content
- Understands both Nigerian and American social media lingo
- Has initiative and can respond to trending topics by generating relevant content.
- Is driven and hardworking, as social media is not a strict 9 to 5 role.
- Drive, energy, and passion
- Dependability and reliability
- Maturity and good judgment
- Salary is competitive and in line with industry benchmarks
- Health benefits on confirmation
- Housing allowance a year after confirmation
- A laptop, phone, and internet will be provided
- Out-of-station costs will be covered
- Analytic tools and relevant apps will be provided
- Staff-only investment opportunities at the organization
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility.
Location: Lekki Phase One, Lagos.
Period and Mode of Engagement: Full-time employment with a probationary period of 6 months