- Supervise a team of writers and coordinate with freelance contributors.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure that content meets the company or client's needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Verify content and information.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Manage a busy workload according to a deadline.
- Analyze data and analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
- Knowledge of SEO and industry best practices.
- Represent the organization at launches, meetings, and press events
- BSC/HND/OND in Journalism, English or related field.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Proficient in desktop publishing software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms