We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- You will join our team of editors to maintain the quality and brand editorial style of assigned work in a fast-paced agency environment with multiple competing deadlines.
- You will create, maintain and socialize brand stylebooks; editorially reviews, and fact-checks; and liaise with team members to achieve project goals.
- Experience working as an Editor in a content marketing agency is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Be a great writer who can write, edit and proofread web content for the financial market.
- Have a passion for fintech and solid knowledge of the industry.
- Be a native English speaker.
- Have exceptional literacy skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Be extremely detail-oriented, almost to a perfectionist level.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate an ability to edit, fact-check, and copyedit when necessary.
- Submit an article sample you edited recently (preferably a Google link that we can access. Ensure the article can be 'viewed' by anyone with the link)
- Preferably applicant residing in Lagos
Work Type: Remote, but you'll be required to visit the lekki office in the first months.
Remuneration: NGN 230,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.