The job holder will be responsible for the creation, monitoring, tracking, analysing, and reporting performance of the content on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics or Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn Insights.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Article writing.
- Blog content creation.
- Content creation for social media that will include posts, carousels, stories, videos, and reels.
- Good knowledge of SEO.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Identify gaps in current content topics and recommend new content topics across all digital platforms.
- Quick response to queries and enquiries on all platforms.
- Anchor interviews and Vox pop.
- Conceptualize ideas for videos and develop scripts.
- Create monthly reports for all platforms.
- Any other job that may be assigned.
- Content development-specific training with evidence in the last 2 to 3 years.
- First Degree minimum
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven work experience as a content developer.
- Excellent knowledge of social media channels.
- Must be fluent in English and not camera shy.
- The candidate must be computer literate.
- The ability to do short videos for Instagram and other social media handles is an added advantage.
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000