· Develop relevant engaging, creative, and innovative content on social media platforms to promote brand and products.
· Schedule posts and interact with followers and users on social media platforms (FB, Twitter, Ins, etc.) on a daily basis to grow and maintain followers.
· Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and SMS.
· Ideate, shoot, and edit day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) photos, graphics, videos, and GIFs primarily for social media channels.
· Review and revise written materials and collect users’ feedback to optimize the product.
· Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed.
· Identify customers’ needs and recommend and create new contents to address gaps in the company's current contents.
· Organize materials for campaign plan arrangement or outline and writes a synopsis.
· Add to creative and strategic ideas for online marketing initiatives of our brand and products.
· Apply SEO principles to content development.
· Responsibilities cover developing to enlighten clients and promote the organization’s work and brand.
· Assist the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven experience as a content creator or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Marketing certification is an added advantage.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target customers.
- High level of attention to detail in terms of content, design, and brand.
- Familiar with design software and technologies.
- Strong oral, and written communication. Ability to think creatively and innovatively