Specific responsibilities will include:
• Collaborating with internal departments to establish app development objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
• Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for app development.
• Comprehending customer needs and their translation to an application framework, and also creating new application content that answer those needs.
• Clearly communicating ideas to coders, teammates and management.
• Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings in content creation.
• Writing detailed documentation for the operation of a program by users and computer operators.
• Collaborating with the team to ensure all technical requirements are met and to confirm that applications match the specification.
• Working in synergy with others to constantly innovate app functionality and design
• Documenting project plan and technical specifications.
• Recommending periodic changes and enhancements to mobile applications.
• Contribute to the development of every project schedules and workflows.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be highly creative with the ability to come up with innovative ideas for app development.
• Strong listening, communication and presentation skills with the ability to create and convey plans and information to technical and non-technical team concisely.
• Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
• The capacity to work independently and collaboratively without compromising quality or accuracy
• Ability to keep up-to-date with the latest developments and trends in the technology world
• Ability to take initiatives without being prompted
• Good understanding of mobile app consumer behaviours.
• Must be adept in computer languages.
• Proven experience in the use of game engine (e.g., Unity Hub) will be an added advantage.