• Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
• Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
• Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
• Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
• Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
• Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
• Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
• Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
CONTENT CREATOR REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field.
• Experience creating strong, engaging content.
• A portfolio of applicable outputs.
• An understanding of SEO best practices.
• Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
• Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
• Strong listening and communication skills.
• The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
• Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.