● Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
● Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
● Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
● Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and promote company initiatives.
● Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
● Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
● Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
● Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
● Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field.
● Experience creating strong, engaging content.
● A portfolio of applicable outputs.
● An understanding of SEO best practices.
● Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
● Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
● Strong listening and communication skills.
● The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
● Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.