About the Job:
- You will be responsible for developing, evaluating, and editing content that will be published on Infogramme website and its social media accounts.
- You will work directly with the executive team and participate in brainstorming sessions to better understand project expectations and deliverables.
- You should be able to work independently to conduct research and produce content in line with our overarching goal.
- You must be an idea generator, constantly and consistently coming up with concepts to grow and enhance our online presence.
- You should have exceptional skills in at least one if not all of these: design, video editing, social media copywriting.
- You should be able to understand, measure, analyze, and report the results of marketing activities to inform future marketing campaigns.
- You will manage both internal and external communications, newsletters, email campaigns, and blog entries.
- You must be able to monitor and analyze social media insights in terms of traffic, engagement, shares and sales conversion rates.
- A Diploma or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Work experience in a design or advertising agency
- Experience in working with media outlets, with established contacts and relationships within the industry.
- Proven experience in creating digital marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate identified targeted audiences.