ACCOUNTABILITIES KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
1. Oversee content requirements and create content strategy deliverables across a project life cycle.
2. Conduct content audits (qualitative analyses of all the content on a network of sites and Apps) as well as communication gap analyses.
3. Manage technical integration of content on all platform.
4. Compile data form different documents and translate the data in an easy-to-understand format.
5. Develop measurement approaches for evaluating the success of content published
6. Strategize to ensure content is consistent and compelling across delivery streams.
7. Set guidelines for tone, style, and content of writing and communications.
8. Schedule meetings with work team to discuss ongoing and upcoming projects, outlining new content to run in the future, and working with designers to discuss visual elements to accompany written content.
- Revenue Growth
- Customer On-boarding Rate (Target)
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Customer Service Rating (iNPS, eNPS)
PROCESS & OTHERS
- Average time on page
- Referral traffic
- % of new vs. returning visitors
RISK & CONTROL
- Audit Rating Score
- Research Skills
- Data Analysis
- Project planning & Control
- Stakeholder management
- Copy Writing
- Analytical skills
- Project Quality Management
- Communication skills
- Business Presentation skills
- Testing skills
- Business Acumen
- Interpersonal Relations
- Decision quality & Problem solving
- Time & Self-Management
- Attention to Detail (Excellence)
- Continuous Learning
- Drive for Results (Efficiency)
- Customer focus
PERSON SPECIFICATION/JOB PROFILE
Job incumbent should be:
- Assertive and digitally aware with emerging trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- A good understanding of the brand, products and services is critical
- Excellent communication skills, innovative and possess a robust creative streak, have a good understanding of advertising & marketing principles, excellent knowledge of design appeal and trends, must be able to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships, have a good grasp of sales, marketing and copywriting, must have an understanding of budgeting and financial management and audio-visual appreciation
- First degree.
- 2 years of cognate experience