- Evaluate patient medical history.
- Supervise diagnostic procedures such as CT and ultrasound scans.
- Operate imaging technology and machinery.
- Accurately read and interpret results.
- Refer patient to appropriate medical professional if needed.
- Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College or the West African College of Surgeons (Radiology)
- Current Practicing license
- The candidate must be computer literate
- Proficiency in the following imaging modalities: ultrasound, X-ray and CT-Scan.
- MRI is not available but familiarity will be an advantage.