- Design Daily call battles for the activation team
- Support JForce consultant’s recruitment drives across regions.
- Track the activation team performance, and call battles impact.
- Propose innovative process, marketing push and communication channels to improve delivery on B2C growth objectives
- Capability building of the activation team.
- Responsible for the general management of the B2C consultants.
Qualification & Experience:
- An ideal candidate would possess significant (3-5 years) experience in Tele-Sales and/or offline retail industry and a proven track record of impact.
- Experienced in managing a team of up to 10 to 20 members.
- Track record of building offline networks or distribution channels.
- Top Business / Engineering Schools and Universities
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel.
- As a whole, we expect someone passionate, creative and able to work efficiently.
- We expect a leader
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.