· Receives and issues documents under transmittal, externally and internally according to document distribution matrix;
· Ensures that all engineering documents are well checked and submitted on time prior to the documents submission due date;
· Ensures that all documents have no errors in filenames, revisions, submissions, etc before submitting it to the recipient department/party to avoid confusion;
· Ensures that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, contractors and suppliers as applicable;
· Develops and maintains the projects department document control register;
· Records and files all documentation between the projects department, contractors, suppliers & Independent construction control consultants;
· Allocates document numbers to internally prepared documents and incoming documentation;
· Maintains updated records of all approved documents and drawings in the Document Archive and the File Server with easy traceability;
· Maintains the files and control logs as required by the project procedures.
· University degree in engineering, economics or administration;
· Familiar with capital project phases and basic methods of archiving and documents administration;
· Good knowledge of English; Computer skills – MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook; AutoCAD;
· Minimum 5 year of relevant work experience in a construction environment.