- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages.
- Overseeing administrative policies within an organization as relating to the CEO
- Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes.
- Anticipate their office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary.
- Ensure operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary. Troubleshoot malfunction of office equipment.
- Maintain knowledge by attending professional and technical educational seminars and workshops; reviewing publications; establish professional and personal networks within the industry. Participate in societies relative to the business.
- Data analysis; Proficient in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Perform the filtering and sorting of data and other function
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Must be computer literate with good reporting skills and above-average proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.