TFCC Limited is a property development and facility management company committed to international best practices in achieving client satisfaction. As part of strengthening the facility management division, Key positions need to be filled by positive, dynamic, and competent people.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Welcoming guests and residents.
- Make and receive phone calls to and from all building stakeholders. Handle external phone calls on inquiries about the facility and direct such inquiries to the necessary parties (in the interim).
- Manage resident's/guests requests or complaints and relates such with the facilities management team. Act as a liaison between residents and building management.
- Managing mail and deliveries (receiving, storing, and retrieving packages for residents and the building management team).
- Perform basic administrative/secretarial/reception duties for the residents and the facilities management team.
- Take in requests and make conference room, clubhouse, juice bar, massage room, and sauna room reservations for residents and also coordinate related events, including advising on local event services and coordination of such services upon request from resident (host).
- Maintain updated knowledge of assets specific to the reception area and its surrounding space and keep an inventory of assets.
- Provide excellent customer service and attention to detail.
- Maintain high ethical standards and professionalism and also foster positive relationships and interactions with all building stakeholders. Must be outspoken, receptive, and have good communication skills.
- Represent the company with integrity and dedication.
- Maintains access control (key cards) and assists residents and visitors with access issues.
- Coordinate with the security team and residents on visitor access into the building and get access approvals. Opens access doors and call the lift for residents' visitors or issues specific access cards to visitors.
- Identify residents’ needs and assist in the development of services to address such requirements.
- Coordinates with the facilities team on residents moving in and moving out.
- Ensure the Main Entrance, Reception Area, Access lobbies, and the furniture/wall & ceiling features therein are kept clean and tidy always. Also, ensure these areas are always free from any form of obstruction or rowdiness.
- Other duties assigned.
- BSc in Estate Management (or other Environmental Courses), Business Admin (or other Admin Courses) & be willing to build a career in the property development & facilities management sector
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years of requisite experience
- This position is open to preferably Female applicants.
- Maximum age of 30 years
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be a resident of Lagos and willing to work on the Island. N.B: transfers may be applied as required
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.