- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications..
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
Kindly find below the expected criteria;
- The candidate must be resident on the island.
- The candidate must be knowledgeable on break and fix(hardware and software)
- The candidate must possess attention to detail and organizational skills.
- The candidate must be Microsoft excel proficient.
- The candidate must be a team player and able to use initiative.
- The candidate must be a University graduate.