Majeurs Academy is looking to hire a proficient Computer and Technology Facilitator to join our team. As a Computer and Technology Facilitator, you will be tasked with the responsibility of producing competent hands with good knowledge of computer and practical skills in computer applications, for a successful career in furniture manufacturing.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Design, develop, and implement training content manuals, and course materials which may include handouts and visual materials for computer and technology use in furniture manufacturing.
- Supervise classes (theoretical & practical) to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize resources for lectures and presentations on the use of computer and technology in furniture manufacturing.
- Develop, design, and implement training content in computer use such as MS excel, PowerPoint, word, and technical software such as SketchUp, SolidWorks, CAD Pro Furniture Design, SketchList 3D, Woodwork for Inventor, PRO100, eCabinet Systems, Rhinocero, etc
- Carry out regular assessments on students to ascertain learning depths and impact of training, and create/develop learning improvement plans
- Plan and implement course-related educational activities and events.
- Organize in-house and offsite activities that will impact the depth of delivery.
- Ensure that training programs are executed properly and at an accurate time, while also providing updates or reports to the upper management on the progress of programs.
- You have at least 5 years of experience and the ability in training people in the use of computers and technology and accompanying applications
- You have a minimum of a Diploma degree. A University degree in a relevant field is preferred.
- A Master’s degree is an added advantage
- You are a team player
- You have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize your own workload
- You have problem-solving skills, which include the ability to manage conflicting work demands
- You have demonstrable attention to detail
- You are creative and adaptable
- You have the ability to read and understand technical drawings
- You have proficient knowledge of technical tools and software such as: SketchUp, SolidWorks, CAD Pro Furniture Design, SketchList 3D, Woodwork for Inventor, PRO100, eCabinet Systems, Rhinocero, etc
- You have proficient knowledge of computer applications such as MS applications, etc
- You have demonstrable people management abilities
- You are able to communicate clearly.
What you get as a Computer and Technology Facilitator at Majeurs Academy
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work structure
- Exciting benefits
- A skills and knowledge enabling environment
Majeurs Academy was set up as a vocational Institute to compassionately educate and groom a new generation of furniture manufacturing leaders who demonstrate excellence in advancing professional, reliable, and quality delivery. Our mission is achieved through excellence in teaching, learning, and assessment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.