We are looking to hire a diligent and professional Compliance Officer to join our dynamic compliance department. You will be responsible for ensuring our business operations and procedures comply with legal regulations and internal policies.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Monitors all operational processes and procedures to ensure that the company complies with all legal regulations and ethical standards.
- Manages information flow by researching, recording, and analyzing data and information. With a regular flow of information and conducting compliance risk assessments, they ensure that the business runs smoothly.
- Trains and educates staff so that they are informed of any legal changes and updates to compliance guidelines.
- Acts as contact person and liaison between the company and regulatory bodies in the industry
- Conducts regular assessments to determine whether policies are compliant with the law.
- The ideal candidate should have an educational history in Law.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a related field
- Analytical thinking and ability
- Strong communication skills
- Legal and moral integrity
- Strategic thinking
- Good command of English
- Expert knowledge of the industry and the relevant market
- Management experience
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 to 150,000 before tax.