A Securities and Exchange Commission sponsored individual with general knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian Capital market.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
- A general knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian Capital market.
- General familiarity with laws and regulations governing financial institutions.
- In-depth knowledge of the legislation, rules, and regulations which relate to financial services, especially the Nigerian Capital Market.
- Technical proficiency in the development and implementation of Compliance programs.
- Ability to provide technical guidance and direction in Compliance as relates to financial services, especially Capital markets.
- Ability to engage with regulators and law enforcement agents.
- Effective communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Business Awareness.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the Capital Market.
- Registration as a sponsored individual with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- A professional qualification is desirable.
- Law degree is an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.