We are looking to hire a compliance officer for an investment management company. Your goal is to ensure the company operates in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business objectives.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Responsible for implementing and managing effective legal compliance programs
- Continuous evaluation of the business operations to determine compliance risk
- Ensure all regulatory permissions remain current and appropriate for business needs
- Participate in business process re-engineering exercises to ensure and confirm that adequate controls are present
- Ensure all team members are educated on the latest regulations and processes of the Nigerian Finance and Capital Market
- Resolve employee's concerns about legal compliance and advise management on the company's compliance with laws and regulations
- Serve as a liaison for all regulatory bodies as well as maintaining relationships with relevant legal bodies
- Any other duties as may be required by the management.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Completed Bachelor's degree in Risk Management, Law, or Audit (essential).
- Accreditation with the International Compliance Association (highly advantageous.
- Ideal candidates must be proactive and possess great interpersonal, organizational, oral, and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Finance Market is compulsory
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and IT skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.