We are looking for knowledgeable Compensation & Benefits Analyst to process and manage the company’s payroll. You will be responsible for calculating wages based on set deliverables and administering payments. A Compensation & benefits Analyst who is able to use payroll software with accuracy and efficiency, good with numbers, and can be trusted with sensitive information.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Coordinate salary bench-marking surveys, analyze research compensation and benefits policies, and report to ensure the organization's offerings are up to date, cost-effective, and competitive.
- Compare benefits plans, job classifications, or salaries through data and cost analysis.
- Evaluate job postings to determine classification and salaries.
- Frequently monitor government regulations, legislations, and benefits trends to ensure that DCP programs are legal, current, and competitive.
- Implement reward policies and principles, ensuring alignment of packages with business priorities and a motivating balance between performance and reward.
- Coordinate & implement Compensation and Benefits processes and bonus review.
- Propose communication actions to create awareness of DCP's reward package, Pension Reform Act, PAYE, etc., using appropriate communication channels.
- Coach line managers to ensure proper understanding of different reward policies.
- Responsible for monthly administration of expatriates' payroll.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head, C&B, and GCHRO.
- A University degree in the numeric sciences preferably Accounting, Economics, Actuarial science, etc.
- Possession of professional certifications such as ACA, and ACCA will be an advantage.
- 5 - 8 years experience in a C&B function in an FMCG production business.
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
- Competency in the use of payroll software / HRIS such as SAP and Success Factor.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development