Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining current awareness about company laws.
- Providing legal/financial advice during and outside of meetings.
- Implementing procedural/administrative systems.
- Administering pension schemes and share issues.
- Dealing with company/staff insurance policies.
- Managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers.
- Financial and HR administration.
- Keeping a register of shareholders and liaising with them on behalf of the company.
- Writing reports and Collating information.
- Risk management.
- Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors etc.
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings.
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGM)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions etc.).
- Managing office space/premises/property.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- A degree in Law is preferable. Additional Master’s degree will be an advantage
- Excellent communicator
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Professional, tactful, hardworking and extremely well organised.
- Ethical, diplomatic and independent – you’ll often act as a board confidante
- Minimum Five (5) year experience in Corporate environment