- Assist in loading and unloading the company’s merchandise.
- Precisely fill out all paper works connected with the conveyance of such merchandise.
- Ensure the safety and protection of merchandise and staff entrusted.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s policies in discharging your duties.
- Ensure timely conveyance of the company’s goods.
- Ensure proper and periodic general inspection and maintenance of the company’s vehicle (this may include regular washing and cleaning of the company vehicle, a regular check of all vehicle parts, changing of vehicle batteries and oil at the appropriate time, refueling of the vehicle, etc.).
- Recognize and report all electrical, mechanical, and other faults as identified to the management.
- Report any case of accident, injury, or damage of the company’s vehicle to the appropriate authority (management).
- Ensure to acquire all legal documentation associated with the execution of your daily duties such as drivers’ license, etc.
- Ensure to observe all safety driving-related measures, policies, and guidelines to ensure the consistent safety of merchandise staff and vehicles.
- Provide all receipts and documents received from agencies regarding the company’s vehicles and return them to Operations Department
- Plan and ply the most efficient and secured routes for making deliveries.
- To always protect the image of the company in your conduct.
- Maintain all driving safety measures to avoid road accidents or vehicle damage
- Perform all other duties as may be specified and assigned by the management.
- The candidate must possess either a BSc / HND / ND / O’Level
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Navigation Abilities
- Basic maintenance knowledge
- Physical fitness and strength
- Efficiency and time-management
- Knowledge of safety regulations and traffic laws
Salary: NGN 35,000