Location: Lagos Mainland
- Transporting goods
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient fuel and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses, and trucks.
- A valid driver's license.
- The Candidate must reside in Lagos Mainland
- 10 years of driving experience.
- Knowledge of the operating area.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Male candidates are preferred for this position.
- The age range is between the mid '20s to early '40s
- Minimum academic qualification of SSCE