• Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
• Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
• Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
• Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
• Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
• Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
• Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
• Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Minimum of WAEC
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Conversant with Enugu State and its environs
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Salary: N35, 000-50,000