We are looking for a Driver to transport staff members in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions.
To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Drive staff members and clients and at the time they’ve requested
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
Proven experience as a Driver
A valid driver’s license
A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
A polite and professional disposition
Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- A high school diploma