In this role, your mission is to oversee and manage the digital community of your assigned learning program. As Community Specialist you are joining to help scale up product delivery and the number of participants we can serve by building a powerful community and magical experiences for our learners.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Enhance systems and processes in collaboration with the UX designer to improve the customer experience.
- Build connections in the wider tech ecosystem for mentors, speakers, opportunities, and more!
- Community platform and moderation: Manage and ensure participants are onboarded and know how to navigate the community platform, plus monitor their usage and support moderation e.g., Slack, Discord.
- Communications: Support communications with participants pre-program, onboarding, and exiting or graduating from the program through community platforms and email.
- Community Engagement: Create a powerful community that enables forming relationships and supports the learning experience, while ensuring that the ALX values and norms of the learning experience are upheld, modeled, and showcased - including potentially via peer mentorship.
- Organizing and managing community hangouts and mixers
- Event experience design and adaptation
- Track Data, especially around Community Engagement and monitoring Performance to inform community management
- Feedback for Product Development: Manage customer feedback via observation, surveys, and interviews to inform Community Strategy and Product Development
- You have a minimum of 1- 2 years of operations and systems building experience in a high-growth/scale environment.
- You have a customer orientation and stewardship mindset, with great instincts and experience fostering a powerful community.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills: you can effectively communicate in English
- You have experience designing and managing events in a digital space
- You have the ability to plan your work and meet all deadlines:
- Accuracy and attention to detail: You pay close attention to all of the small particulars when working on a task or project.
- Interpersonal skills: You can work well with others.
- Critical Thinking: You can objectively analyze a problem in order to form a judgment.
- Restless excellence: You continuously strive and aim for excellence in your work
- Passionate: You love what you do
- Innovativeness and creativity: You have a tendency to use your imagination to create or introduce something new or different in any situation
- Humility and openness to feedback: You are always looking to learn and have an insatiable curiosity and hunger to grow.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.