Join our Team!!! We are creating a more innovative model for how people access pharmaceutical products in Nigeria. With the introduction of our e-Pharmacy services, we are ensuring that our customers enjoy comprehensive access to healthcare.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Dispense the right amount of prescribed medication
- Educate customers on the right medication dosage as well as possible side effects
- Advise other medical professionals on safe and effective drug use
- Maintain accurate records of controlled substances as well ensuring expired drugs are properly disposed of.
- Administer drugs approved only by the governmental drug control body (NAFDAC)
- Perform other tasks when needed.
- Minimum B. Pharm Degree from an accredited institution.
- PCN license available and annual license up to date
- Must be based in Lagos
- Previous experience running a pharmacy from the ground up will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, QuickBooks, and simple CRM platforms.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Completive salary for role and location
- Access to ongoing training opportunities organized internally and/or with partner organizations
- Opportunity for growth within the company.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
How To Apply:
Kindly apply with your C.V and cover letter (1- 2 pages), Please state your notice period in your email.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.