- Updating content on-site three times a week; experiences, blog, community; update merchants on outstanding requirements.
- Content quality assurance manager (in house, customers, merchants content)
- Background check on merchants and customers
- Respond to client's questions on blog and community pages based on templates given.
- Liaising with merchants online or on the field (traveling to meet them if need be)
- Keep an updated list of merchants Birthdays
- Respond to emails and Whatsapp messages from merchants and customers
- Update tech team on any mishaps on the site.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR, and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Tech and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Keep an updated list of tour operators and destinations in Africa (name, number, email)
- Make recommendations to management to improve customer experience
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (customers & merchants growth)
- Excellent verbal communication skills and writing skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.