We are looking for innovative, creative and multi-talented professionals who are passionate about working with children and young people, community development and revenue generation! This is not your regular day time job or gig. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to contribute to something big and different, in a unique and impactful way. You will work hard but you will be very well rewarded. Plus, you’ll have the freedom to ensure your Work-Life-Family-Spiritual balance. You’ll meet great people, encounter great mentors, mentor great people and share your experience globally. If you serious about showcasing a particular talent you have, develop a skill you possess, transition from a stressful or non-fulfilling job or just curious about this opportunity, please read on.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Our company, affiliates, and partners have three big projects (in Health, Edtech, African Art and Culture, and Spirituality - Christian) that will be publicly launched or expanded in 2023. These projects will revolutionize their respective industries while building the capacity of African youths, and Africans in the diaspora and contributing to community development. To ensure maximum impact, a team of creative professionals who will be a core part of the systematic and strategic promotion of these products is being constituted. Both full-time and part-time contracts exist.
Most people with some educational background and above the age of minority can apply. However, the following requirements, not exclusive, give applicants a better advantage:
- Possession of a university degree (BSc, BA, HND, or equivalent). Possession of a relevant graduate or postgraduate degree is an advantage
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years of work experience in your profession, with a verifiable company
- Possession of demonstrable skills AND experience in any or all of the following areas:
- Gospel (different genres and formats, not just music)
- Literary Arts
- Performing Arts
- Visual Arts
- Digital Arts
- EdTech and Childhood education
- Marketing and sales
- Animation, Video Editing and Photography - advanced level required
- Organizational Development
- Event Planning and Organization
- Video Gaming, Online gaming (especially VR/ AR) - expert level required
- Comfortable around people with different backgrounds and beliefs, animated, fun, and sociable without being disrespectful
- Comfortable and very experienced with computers, online communication, digital tools, and software and versatile with online communities
- Possession of a secure personal computer/ laptop (at least 8GB Ram and minimum 256 GB SSD), personal and secure internet access, and other digital media tools is a huge advantage
- Present and active on major social media platforms with, preferably, a good following
- Experience in working with customers and clients, in any field, is an added advantage
- Demonstrable expertise in marketing, sales, and referrals
- The ability to demonstrate that you are a thought leader in your field will be an added advantage
- Ability and maturity to work independently, in teams, and in a hybrid format (virtual and online, as determined by the company) while maintaining good professional conduct
- Possession of excellent and above-par presentation, writing, speaking, and communication skills are mandatory and will be tested.
Information on our Selection Process
The final decision will be made based on experience, skills, qualifications, and demonstrated creativity and emotional intelligence. Our interview process, for this position, is in 3 phases: a 30-minute introductory call with shortlisted applicants, a rigorous 30 – 45-minute pitch session to the Review Panel, and a 30-minute meet and greet with Company Management if successful. All may be conducted virtually and/ or in person based on company preferences at the time. Additionally, a team lead will be selected from selected applicants. Please note that, while only successful applicants will be onboarded this round, we will keep all resumes received in a reserve pool and may invite and contact those who are not selected in subsequent recruitment rounds. Let us know if you do not wish to be contacted beyond this round by stating so in your cover note.
The expected start date is February 01, 2023, but it could be earlier or a bit later.
Equal Opportunity Clauses
Our company is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Our company makes hiring decisions based solely on compliance with advert instructions, qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Please, follow all instructions carefully as non-compliance will eliminate your application:
- Only submit on Jobberman – do not submit via any other channel or via a company employee
- Submit a 1-page cover letter and a 2 - 3 page resume. Make sure your resume only contains important and required information (check online for Resume standards). Also, make sure your salary expectation is clearly stated in Nigerian Naira.
- Submit before the deadline
- Answer the questions truthfully
- Complete the assessment test, if applicable, yourself (failure to do this invalidates the application).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.