The community agent will not be given official work hours or a working template but will be required to:
- Understand the full range of various products we offer and their features
- Sell these solutions to their immediate communities either online or offline
- Design a structural operation plan to help accomplish their set targets
- Attend regular training sessions both remotely and physically
- Have their own work tools to access materials and resources
- Be prepared for performance reviews which if unsatisfactory, the offered contract as an agent will be revoked
- Report to the solution centre community manager for all operational processes and guidelines
- We are not just looking for people looking for a job to do but for people who are driven and motivated to join our workforce and workflow of building better community experiences through our designed solutions.
- In addition to commission earnings, our community agents will receive an operations stipend at the end of every month to support operational expenses during the course of the business month cycle.