Specific responsibilities will include:
• Develop and implement an effective communications strategy tailored to our customers and target audience
• Develop and send out company communication content, including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing material that communicates the products, services or activities of the company.
• Interviewing customers.
• Manage inquiries from customers, media and the public in general
• Establish and maintain an effective relationship with journalists
• Maintain an up-to-date media database
• Identify opportunities to promote brand and draft plans for or manage the company’s public events when necessary.
• Monitor mentions of the company in the media and collates analytics.
• Update company website and manage company’s social media platforms
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent public speaking skills for speeches at event, representation to client or partners on recent achievements.
• Must have demonstrative knowledge of communication strategies, social media campaigning, and public relations.
• Exceptional writing and communication skills.
• Advanced Skills in Social Media & Digital Marketing.
• Must be able to use cameras for picture and video production.
• Will be incredibly ambitious; you are a get things done person and you want to be measured by your output rather than your input.
• Must have an analytical mind with a knack for trending future outlooks and desire to know happenings in the company’s industry.
• Must be computer literate with working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CMS, Blog, & Infographics software.
• Must not be more than 35 years as of the date of application.
• Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication or related field
• 2-5 years corporate communications experience in a reputable corporate establishment.