Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, write and edit marketing and communications materials, including press releases, blog posts and social media content.
Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain digital media archives including photos and videos.
- Must be deployed to Lagos (for NYSC applicants).
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Knowledge of social media analytics software including Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and Twitter Analytics to track audience engagement and campaign performance.
- Excellent time management and organisational skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Must be resourceful and take initiative even when given minimal direction.
This role will be remote and requires you to be available 20 hours per week.