The Communications Executive must be able to successfully:
• Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
• Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities, products and/or services.
• Develop comprehensive communication activities that tie into the overall strategy of the company
• Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
• Maintain contacts and relationships with key external stakeholders to safeguard the brand image of the company and protect the company’s reputational assets.
• Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
• Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
• Proficiency in design and publishing software.
• Manage conflict as it arises and escalate to management.