Duties and Responsibilities
• Design and oversee all aspects of the company’s digital marketing activities.
• Prepare accurate reports of the company’s digital marketing activities and transform the raw data into actionable business insights.
• Develop engaging online content including clickbait, articles, videos, graphics, and blurbs for op-eds, blogs, newsletters, web pages, social media, and video scripts.
• Edit, proof-read, and post content including publications, graphics, videos, podcasts, and audio on the Nourishing Africa hub.
• Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
• Plan and manage the company’s social media platforms, promoting the brand’s products and services on various social media channels.
• Build a social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
• Monitor and report emerging trends and effective best practices in social media tools, applications, channels, designs, and strategies.
• Analyse, review and report the effectiveness of social media activities and develop strategies for improvement.
• Conduct an online survey and advocacy activities.
• Monitor online ratings, obtain feedback, and respond accordingly.
• Research new media opportunities that may benefit the business.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Carry out other responsibilities assigned by the management.
Minimum Required Skills & Experience
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Digital Marketing, Media/Public Relations, or related fields.
▪ Minimum of 2 years of proven working experience in a similar role.
▪ Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
▪ Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
▪ Excellent research, editing, and proof-reading skills.
▪ Strong attention to detail.
▪ Demonstrable social networking experience and strong knowledge of social analytics tools.
▪ Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or digital advertising campaigns.
▪ Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
▪ Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.