- Work closely with the team lead & discharge duties assigned effectively
- Coming up with content goals and strategies and pitching ideas to the Marketing and Communications Lead.
- Collaborating with other departments and team members and brainstorming subjects for creative content.
- Creating unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content.
- Manage traditional media relations and social media for the company
- Develop a monthly social media calendar
- Managing the distribution of content through our various channels, including social media.
- Attend to customer requests across all platforms & log requests.
- Analyze performance indicators and web traffic and determining the effectiveness of created content.
- Minimum of First degree in any discipline from a reputable University
- Minimum of a Second-class lower Division
- Preferably NYSC candidate