Position : Contract
Fenix is looking for bright, highly motivated and disciplined Fenix Power Champions. They will be expected to market and sell Fenix power products to customers, engaging and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders along the way.
Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
- Sell Fenix Power products and meet weekly sales targets
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers for the purpose of product sales, repayment or installations
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs to advice the Product Department
- Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
Deliverables and Activities
- Territory sales- Sell the company’s products to customers within your given territory
- Sales material & product knowledge: Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Sales Strategy: Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Leads Follow-up: Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Customer Engagement
- Face-to-face Meetings: Conduct face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Customer Education: Educate customers on how products can benefit them financially and personally
- Travel: Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Customer Queries: Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Customer account management: Manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Brand Management
- Brand Representation- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Information Gathering
- Communicating Information- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
Required Skills & Experience
- 0-2 years of experience in a Sales based role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and Detail oriented
- Willing to work independently
- Always team focused with a Competitive attitude
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel
Highly Desired Skills
- Sharp sales chops
- Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence and Product Knowledge.