We are seeking an experienced Commercial Manager to oversee our business development efforts. Your scope of work shall include everything from winning new client contracts to developing marketing and growth strategies and campaigns.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Mastermind business growth strategies to help meet organizational goals and objectives
- Build and nurture client relationships in order to continue winning new contracts
- Attend networking events and build industry connections in order to facilitate business growth
- Ensure that the organization complies with contractual obligations as well as state and federal regulations
- Works with other department heads to determine company goals and KPIs
- Conduct market research to inform strategic business decisions
- Oversee branding and marketing endeavors to ensure all efforts are aligned with business goals
- Negotiate new projects and contract terms with new clients
- Build and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients in order to keep business growth opportunities in the pipeline.
- 5 years prior experience in business development or marketing fields
- Possess a bachelor's degree in business administration or marketing with experience in procurement.
- A proven history of successful leadership
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a strategic thinker and have strong negotiation skills
- Possess a collaborative mindset and work well as part of a team
- Superior time management abilities and capable of meeting deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Up to date on industry trends, as well as laws and regulations
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and industry contacts.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.