1. Lead, manage and hold accountable (LMA) the IHL Commercial team including all third party companies hired under the scope of the Commercial unit.
- Establish and implement marketing strategies for IHL
- Generate awareness and public interest in IHL Offerings and programs
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for IHL programs and services on a variety of media platforms (social, print, etc.)
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
3. Business Development
- Local pipeline management and analysis in each stage of the sales process (prospecting, development, contract negotiations, delivery.
- Local market research and analysis, including research of potential partners in key sectors and markets of focus and around key conferences and networking opportunities.
- Develop proposals, presentations and sales materials to profile our Lagos office, its programs and its participants for potential partners.
- Accounts and Client Relationship Management
- Coordinating delivery of regular reports of key partnership projects.
- Build a pipeline of selected local partnerships to leverage access to capital, business support and piloting and implementation opportunities for locals and programme participants.
- Development of presentations and sales materials to profile the company, Its program and its participants.
- Closing deals for our Lagos company.
5. Outreach campaigns
- Providing support and participating in regular touch-points with our Lagos’ programs participants to support their partnership and investment readiness.
- Collaboration with our Association’s Global Partnerships Lead, including regular meetings with other local and global partnership managers.
Are you a match?
- You have relevant work experience in several of the following areas: Business Development, Fundraising, Sales, Account Management and you have demonstrated an ability to develop lasting business relationships with organizations.
- You are passionate about and immersed in relevant topics, developments and conversations in the field of social impact, social entrepreneurship and innovation.
- You have a natural interest in working with entrepreneurs, key partners and stakeholders.
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator in English.
- You have a talent for succinctly capturing thoughts, understanding the needs of potential partners and expressing them in creative ways within written proposals and verbal pitches.
- You can easily switch from macro to micro; from understanding the strategic value and business dynamics of an organization’s product or service to caring about visual designs at a pixel or message level.
- You have a natural eye for detail and clean design when developing proposals and sales materials and have excellent user skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You have good analytical skills – both when working with numeric as well as textual information.
- You are comfortable communicating with key stakeholders and able to work collaboratively within multidisciplinary and distributed teams.
- You are open-minded, self-reliant, and excited about being part of a diverse, fast-paced, global start-up environment.
- You are able to demonstrate key components of our approach: entrepreneurship, collaboration, innovation and exceptional execution ability.
- You are a dynamic thinker, agile collaborator and capable of adapting to new people and new situations fairly quickly.