- Responsible for production and communication on key insights on your category (best selling products, price points, brands, product specs, etc.) to be used in making high impact decisions
- Supporting the execution of the commercial plan, ensuring Jumia always has for the customer, the right products at the best price, at the right place. Being within our teams, an early adopter, a leading ambassador, and a relentless missionary of Jumia's strategic commercial orientation.
- Owning our inventory monitoring process to ensure best in class inventory management
- Understanding all your markets, vendors, and customers, bringing valuable insights and convictions to support your data-driven commercial recommendations.
- Building analysis, flying high and diving deep, to ensure smart reporting on the performance across specific categories, Supporting Commercial planning team to deliver best in class performance steering
- Working seamlessly with all departments (Commercial, Marketing, Onsite, Operations...), enabling decision making, problem-solving, and ensuring laser focus execution.
- Support massive and complex commercial operations and project management initiatives, coordinating effectively cross functions initiatives.
- Constantly working toward improving and simplifying our tools and process.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited universities.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in analyzing large data sets to make strategic decisions.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel (VBA would be a plus)
- Proficiency in SQL and Google suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets can prioritize tasks under pressure
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.