• The collections officer role involves dialing through the customers who have not paid in over 7 days to understand their reason for late payments or no payments.
• Negotiate with the customer on ways to get back on track with their payments.
• Offer solutions for customer concerns and issues raised to achieve a first call resolution.
• Update and maintain track of customer conversations by updating the history logs on MKOPAnet and other relevant database applications.
• Disposition calls correctly to capture customer responses and follow up with those who have promised to make sure they start paying
Metrics for productivity/performance evaluation:
• Penetration rate – working through the daily leads to achieve 100%
• Conversion rate per matured cohort - % of customers that have bought required credits to improve their collection speed.
• Number of credits bought – credits bought within the measured time (1 month)
• Customer Account Performance (CAP) Score - % of customers that do not reach 5 days zero credit as at 75 days since activation.
• Call quality score – Achieve 93% monthly quality score from evaluated customer conversations
Minimum qualifications and experience required:
• BSc or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline
• 1-2 years experience as a call center representative
• Knowledge of relevant call center software and customer management tools • Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional work ethic and integrity
• Excellent persuasive and convincing skills, result oriented and self-driven • Basic MS Office knowledge and ability