• Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities of upkeep and hygiene.
• Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
• Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned supervisor or head of Department.
• Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
• Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures particularly relating to the raw materials and the finished products.
• Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
• Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
• Work closely with Purchasing to order and receive items and equipment.
• Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the return process.
• Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
• Must be a man
• Must be organized and punctual
• Well-presented and professional
• Must be computer literate
Salary: NGN 40,000