- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company offerings to potential customers.
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating company offerings to customers.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments.
- Attending industry-related events.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential customers.
- Completing regular sales reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound consultative selling skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.