- The Cloud Solutions Engineer we seek will be tasked with the deployment, management, and security of Cloud-native and hosted solutions with a primary focus on ALL Microsoft Cloud technologies offered on 0ffice 365 and Azure.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications..
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring, and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering field
- Possession of MCSE, MS Azure certifications, etc. is a distinct advantage
- Demonstrable 2 years cognate experience on implementation and management of MS O365 and MS Azure solutions
- Resourceful, Disciplined, trustworthy, self-motivated, and with the appetite for bursting targets.
- The ideal candidate should be no more than 27 years of age