We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Work with the Cloud Implementation, Cloud operations, and Cloud Solutions teams to deliver customer projects.
- Respond to implementation requests with Work breakdown schedules (WBS) or implementation plans.
- Implement on-Premise Cloud Solutions(Azure Stack, Azure Stack HCI, Windows Server Failover cluster), Public Cloud (AWS, Azure), and hybrid solutions.
- Implement BCDR solutions.
- Implement Windows server solutions.
- Prepare documentation and reports for implemented projects.
- Provide support to the Operations team on escalations.
- Comply with support processes and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and service level objectives (SLO) are met.
- Identify, recommend and implement potential improvements to service efficiency.
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft public, hybrid, and private cloud
- Technical Expertise in cloud service delivery models including infrastructure as a service, platform as a service and software-as-a-service; automation; hypervisors; containers; virtual compute, storage, and networks; virtual infrastructure management; self-provisioning; and scaling.
- Experience working with Windows/Linux operating systems
- Strong Cloud experience skills (AWS or Azure)
- PowerShell scripting experience will be an added advantage
- Networking experience will be an added advantage.
- Certifications in Linux, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Microsoft System Centre, VMware, Storage, and other Cloud Technologies considered a plus for this position.
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to follow through project phases or life cycle, following Project implementation guidelines to achieve effectiveness in project delivery
- Good understanding of networking in a cloud-based environment.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take ownership
- Prioritizing skills
- Troubleshooting skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.