Reporting to the Founder/CEO, the eMedicStore Clinical Sales Pharmacist is the first point of contact for all clinical, pharmaceutical, and sales operation-related issues. He/she has the responsibility of ensuring that the company needs such as sales and service delivery, partnership acquisition and management, business development, inventory management, and clinical pharmacy vis-a-vis prescription and patient management are adequately catered for, amongst other things. He/she will have the responsibility of managing the pharmaceutical sales and procurement team as allotted, with the sole aim of conducting business, achieving organization goals, and fulfilling the organization’s mission and vision. Also, He/she will work with the company’s Operations Manager in ensuring the day-to-day running of the office and other delegated duties.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Sales and Service Delivery:
- Responsible for driving sales and increasing revenue through utilizing various B2B and B2C business techniques as well as your experience in the pharmaceutical supply chain market vis-a-vis upselling and cross-selling to customers.
- Lead the continued development of the online pharmacy service.
- Track record of leading sales and achieving organizational targets.
Procurement: Drive active procurement of pharmaceutical products to meet the company's sales demands using all channels available whilst actively pursuing value for money in purchasing and selling medication and related products.
Partnership Acquisition and Management: Build new and leverage established connections with end users, clinics, hospitals, HMOs, Doctors as well as other healthcare professionals for the company's benefit to achieve sales targets.
Business Development: Contribute meaningfully to the business development processes of the company by giving insights into customer data, information, and user requirements. Work closely with Business Systems Analyst/Product Owner and other members of the tech team to provide business, technical and functional requirements for use by the tech/product development team.
Inventory Management: Utilize sales strategies that are in line with the company's model vis-a-vis a near zero and efficiently fluid cost on stock holdings.
Clinical Pharmacy and Prescription, Patient Management:
- Responsible for review of prescriptions for accuracy and suitability as well as verifying the accuracy of patient and doctor/clinic information during pharmaceutical sales and services.
- Maintain records, such as company files, and patient profiles, and maintain records for purchasing, quality control, and dispensing to the standards required.
- Ensure that the needs of the patients are adequately met by the company’s service and are delivered in a manner that respects privacy and confidentiality.
- Provide information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and proper medication usage and provide clinical support and knowledge to eMedic users and staff alike.
- Interact and maintain positive customer relations with respect to correspondence and support.
Pharmaceutical Quality Control With Respect To Technology and Business Processes:
- Comply with health and government policies, legislation, and regulations with respect to monitoring and ensuring appropriate quality of the pharmaceutical products and services provided, with reference to professional frameworks, compendium, and compliance with regulation
- This also involves consistent updates to quality and regulatory statements and notifications on our website and other SAAS products
Work with stakeholders to understand the achievement of overall business objectives
- Excellent understanding of SAAS products, stakeholder expectations, and eMedic User (Pharmaceutical Suppliers, Logistics, eMedic Administrators) requirements and communicating them to the management and tech development team.
- Identify opportunities to add value to customers catered by suggesting varied sale products and innovations benefiting customers.
- Ensure appropriate stakeholder involvement, ensure there are mechanisms to seek feedback to improve company services, and lead in a way that encourages innovative and creative ideas to facilitate the introduction of service developments.
- Provide information that meets the needs of Senior Management.
- Any other duties as assigned by the eMedic Executive Management.
People Management and Organizational Development:
- Establish effective communication to and between all members of staff in the company.
- Supervise the services provided by the company.
- Accountable for personal professional practice and keeping up to date professionally through attendance at continuing education programmes, seminars, and conferences.
- Supervisory role over other Rx assistants allocated.
- Bachelor’s of Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacology or its equivalent
- Certification or advanced degree in Clinical Pharmacy, Sales, and /or Marketing is a plus.
- Must have at least 4 years of pharmaceutical sales and/or supply chain distribution experience.
- Ability to collate and work with the tech product development and marketing team to relay business, functional and operational requirements needed to be implemented in our SAAS products to achieve the sales target.
- Experience in cGMP, PCN, NAFDAC, and FDA regulations for pharmaceutical sales, procurement, supply chain, distribution, and logistics.
- Proven track record in building relationships and handling pharmaceutical operational exceptions with appropriate communication, and levels of engagement.
- Excellent IT/Technical proficiency with knowledge of SAAS Products, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite applications.
- Good communication and people skills
- Experience in developing Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Prior experience working with an online pharmacy store is an added advantage
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and resolve issues.
- Goal-oriented organized team player.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Self-managing and ability to come up with top-notch business and operational strategies to achieve sales targets to meet company demands.
- Ability to collate and work with Business systems analysts, product owners, and developers to relay business and operational requirements needed to be implemented to achieve the sales target.
Job Location: Freedom Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. (Residential Proximity to the job location will be an added advantage).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.