Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure high-risk cases are identified, reviewed and referred properly.
- Ensure that all supported health facilities activities are organized and managed
- Ensure patients are treated with dignity and respect.
- Ensure that activity reports are submitted timely.
- Undertake in patient’s consultation and physical examination
- Monitoring and administering Medication
- Promoting health education.
- Liaising daily with clinical staff including other doctors, nonmedical management staffs and health care professionals
- Prepare a note for the file for all referral cases.
- Undertake any other responsibility as designated by Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and Surgery
- Must be registered with Nigeria Medical and Dental Practitioner’s council
- Must possess a valid practising license
- 8-10 years of experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Good track record of clinical management of common ailments.
- Working contacts within the health sector, including district health care authorities and other NGO's.
- Fluency in English and any other relevant local language.
- Strong analytical orientation and sound judgment
- Pro-activeness, resourcefulness, punctuality, responsibility.
- Excellent administrative/management skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to respect and maintain medical secrets and confidentiality at all times
- Willingness and capacity to be flexible and accommodating when faced with difficult and frustrating working conditions.
- High level of integrity
- Excellent Advocacy skills
- Technical knowledge of reproductive health and modern contraceptive methods.
- Excellent report writing
- Coordination and team-building skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent MS Office skills (including Word, Excel, Power-point etc.).
Location: Ikoyi and Egbeda