Client Service Manager
Marketing & Communications
Rockgarden Homecare Agency is a premium domiciliary health service care provider. We specialize in working with clients and their families to provide a spectrum of full live-in care and support. The main function of the Client Service Manager is to support clients’ families.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Fulfilling all reasonable requests from clients’ relatives to guarantee maximum satisfaction.
- Service marketing and promoting responsibilities.
- Set growth and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them.
- Answering and acting on phone calls and maintaining contact lists.
- Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction.
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms.
- Providing general support to clients’ relatives and prospective clients.
- Learning the needs of clients’ relatives and developing plans to meet them.
- Collaborate with internal teams to address families’ needs.
- Regularly checking in on clients to ensure they’re satisfied with the company
- Maintains effective working relationships and accounts reconciliation with all clients’ relatives.
- Representing the organization at the funeral of a late client.
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers.
- Approach potential clients to establish relationships and high-quality customer service processes.
- The candidate will act as a point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
- The candidate must address the client's relatives’ concerns promptly and professionally.
- The candidate must be able to identify potential clients, follow up and close out deals accordingly.
- The candidate must be able to monitor current market trends regarding new entrants, pricing, etc.
- The candidate will also be required to promote and develop the company’s services.
- Expected to support the directors and management staff through various organizational and communication tasks.
- Collaborating closely with other departments to build strategies that ensure clients are satisfied with the company’s services.
- Ensures that the organization’s culture is continually reinforced and that overall work ethics reflect the company’s core values.
- You must be willing and motivated to work extra hours in unusual periods of increased work demands and may be assigned other tasks as management decides.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc with a minimum of Second-Class Honours (Upper Division) in Human Resources, Marketing, or a related field from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Minimum of three (3) years cognate experience in a similar role at a managerial level.
- Professional certification in Human Resources Management (such as CIPM, SHRM, HRCi, and CIPD) is an added advantage.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- High level of experience in conflict management and negotiation processes.
- Corporate Marketing or Sales Experience.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Self-motivated and results-driven.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Extraordinary Integrity, loyalty, and honesty.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft and ICT tools is highly required for this role.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English.
- Accommodation is available for the successful candidate.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly add a detailed cover letter explaining how you meet the stated essential criteria.
- If we find your application interesting, we will reach out within two weeks to schedule interviews.
- We intend to make a hiring decision as soon as possible, so even though we will interview on a rolling basis, we will not be able to communicate a decision until then, no matter how early we invite you for interviews.
- Also, since interviews are on a rolling basis, we advise you to apply as soon as you can.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.