According to research, companies across the world are looking for the following five key skills — intelligence (creative problem solver), communication (written and oral), emotional intelligence (contextual intelligence and empathy), work ethic (resilience), and collaboration (rapport building). As a Platform Support Specialist at Hugo, you can expect to develop expertise across all five.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
But what does a Client Support Specialist do?
- Understand companies, business models, and the technologies driving the products of the client you will be allocated to.
- Develop contextual intelligence - your client will not be from Africa; you will learn to think like them, move like them and solve problems the way they do.
- Expertly comprehend and evaluate your clients’ customers’ problems.
- Build rapport and engage global technology users, in the way they are used to being engaged.
- Investigate and resolve user issues; on a timeline; while remaining structured and organized in your approach.
- Communicate clearly and succinctly. Provide clear, complete, and accurate feedback to users.
- De-escalate situations with dissatisfied users, and turn negative sentiments into positive experiences.
- Support product and operations managers with insights, user retention activities, or growth efforts, as needed.
We Are On Hunt For:
Dynamic, university graduates who want more for themselves with the work ethic and resilience to achieve it. To join our next class of Client Support Specialists, we are looking for candidates who are:
- Bright (high learning aptitude) - you learn and master new skills + information quickly.
- Curious - Love seeking out and learning new things. Gluttons for new skills and information.
- Growth mindset: Your driving force is growth...i.e., continuous improvement. You are driven to compete and be the best.
- Ambitious - Want more for yourself than what your present opportunities afford you.
- Logical problem solver - you think through problems logically, sequentially, and quickly, and arrive at the best solution without becoming flustered.
- Research-oriented - when presented with a problem, your instinct is to first, understand more, then seek out the precise answer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - Yahoo boys have nothing on you!
- “Fast fingers” - you can type 45 words per minute and navigate Microsoft Office seamlessly.
- Organized - You are structured in your approach to life; you plan + prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Adaptable - you can adapt to changing directives, schedules + priorities, in an intense work environment.
- Thoughtful - you don’t just do work, you think through the objectives/vision of the requestor.
- Resilient - You aren’t intimidated by hard things. You thrive on a challenge and see failure as the most efficient path to self-improvement.
Hugo is Africa’s first Future-of-Work Company. We build and manage remote customer- and data-operations teams, which are based in Africa, working on behalf of global technology and media companies.
As a company, we’re obsessed with changing the perception of what Africa brings to the world. We do this by not only setting high standards for ourselves and our employees but also exceeding them at every opportunity. This ‘Standard’ is our North Star. The only commitment greater than the one we have to our customers is the one we make to our people.
We work tirelessly to create transformative experiences that will ensure that you can build meaningful futures as part of the global ‘future-of-work economy’ - either by emigrating or by working independently, as remote operators for global companies.
To date, our alumni (ex-Hugo employees) have joined firms, either remotely or in person, across countries from the U.S., U.K, and South Africa, to Singapore, Australia, and Dubai, making USD.
Join us! Let us help transform your future!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.