We are an alternative investment firm that manages investment capital on behalf of individual and institutional investors. The firm manages the Pistis Quantum Fund, an entrepreneurial fund that aggregates capital from individual, corporate and institutional partners and invests the capital into specific economic sectors, namely Growth Capital Credits, Retailing, Commodities Trading and Property Finance. Partners in the Fund are paid a pre-agreed return on their funds, in addition to the repayment of their principal sums. Since our founding, companies within the Pistis Finserve ecosystem have issued over 900 million Nigerian Naira in working capital loans to more than 11,000 small businesses enterprises across 30 business locations in Nigeria.
ABOUT THE ROLE (CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER)
We are searching for a professional and courteous Client Services Manager with great people skills to help our business prioritize existing customers and bring new clients on board. The Client Services Manager will be tasked with maintaining current clients and growing our customer base, keeping accurate correspondence records, meeting regularly with management, updating client details, developing customer service policies, training junior client services agents, and recommending different product options to clients. Your dedication to the needs of our clients will encourage client loyalty and enhance our organization’s growth through positive client-to-business engagement.
To ensure success in this role, the ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent active listening and communication skills, good personal presentation, politeness and tact, and be able to function in a high-pressure environment. The noteworthy Client Services Manager should provide timely solutions to client’s problems, build sustainable and continuous relationships with clients, show initiative and drive when dealing with client requests, and assist in developing marketing material and sales strategies.
Client Services Manager Responsibilities:
· Handle and resolve client queries,
· Develop strategies for improving customer and investor services,
· Maintain business relationships with existing clients and bring new clients on board.
· Promote sales and assist with marketing strategies.
· Develop effective communication platforms for partners and investors.
· Inspire repeat-business from clients.
· Conduct presentations and sales pitches to potential partners and investors
· Monitor and measure client satisfaction.
· Liaise with different departments about client queries.
· Offer advice to clients on our different services and products.
· Develop surveys and capture client information.
· Participate in marketing campaigns.
· Deal with client requests and troubleshoot problems.
Client Services Manager Requirements:
· Business Degree or related qualification.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Computer literacy.
· Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
· Reliable and self-motivated.
· General business knowledge.
· High service orientation.